Succession planning is about creating strategies to take control of the future based on your goals and vision. And if part of your vision involves growth through acquisition, you are in the right place.
In this episode with Dan Gavin with Bernstein Private Wealth Management, Michael Rosendahl with PCE Investment Banking, our own succession planner Loyd Rawls discusses how to turn your acquisition strategy into the opportunity you envisioned.
For more on this topic, check out the other episodes:
- Looking to Grow? Turning Vision Into Reality
- Acquisition and Business Succession: Why You Must Have a Growth Mindset
- Growth Through Acquisition: Finances, Timelines, and Expectations
- Growing Your Business and Net Worth
- Business Growth & Bench Strength
- Business Growth, Consolidation, and COVID
- Power Position: Building Cash or Equity: Creating Flexibility & Maximizing Opportunities
- Buying or Selling: Determining What Strategy is Best For You
Leverage our Succession Readiness Survey. A 7-minute investment in time will put you in an informed position of opportunities many business owners overlook impacting business value, growth, lifestyle, and ultimately achieving your vision.
Music provided by: https://www.bensound.com
Growth Strategies for the Family-Owned Dealership
If you’re ready to get serious about succession and planning to ensure your business’s future success, then we can’t wait to see you at the 2023 NADA Show in Dallas.
The only constant one can plan for is change. Strategic planning positions the business to address the probable, possible, and potential contingencies impacting business success.
Click the following link for more drill down resources on Strategic Planning
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to stay informed on how to overcome related succession planning issues.
We can help you with insights, other resources, and see if it makes sense to work together. At the very least, in 30 minutes, you may get some ideas you can apply to your business right away.