CFO’s have often completed training in the technical aspects of succession planning and have a diversity of business experience. In this episode of the “CFO and Their Role in Succession Planning,” Brian Brueggeman, a Senior Manager, Ed Reinhard a Partner with Crowe and The Rawls Group’s very own succession planner, Loyd Rawls, discuss unique opportunities a CFO has to motivate and support the succession planning process. This is important because succession planning builds value, whether the goal is to grow or sell. Listen in to understand how a CFO plays a pivotal role in achieving the owner’s goals.
Other topics discussed in the series include:
- Episode 1: Why is the CFO Important to Succession Planning?
- Episode 3: What are the Challenges CFO’s face in Succession Planning?
- Episode 4: Why is it important for CFO’s to Expand their Succession Planning Knowledge?
- Episode 5: How Can CFO’s Impact Succession Planning?
- Episode 6: What Succession Planning Topics are Unique to a CFO?
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key takeaways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “The CFO and Their Role in Succession Planning” topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.