CFO’s are critical in the business AND in the succession planning process. Their job is to understand the finances and vulnerabilities related to cash flow, turnover, and any external influences impacting the business. CFO’s generally have a close relationship with the owner and understand the owner’s goals, vision, and concerns. CFO’s are also engaged with other key leaders in the organization, which provides them a unique perspective on the technical and practical issues that could impact the owners’ long-term vision.
Over the course of this six-episode series, Ed Reinhard, Partner and, Brian Brueggeman, a Senior Manager with Crowe, and The Rawls Group’s very own succession planner Loyd Rawls will discuss how to be a value-added asset as a CFO to the organization. In this episode, we drill down into the role a CFO fills in the organization and their vested interest in its ongoing success. As you listen to this Episode you will walk away with key takeaways.
Other topics discussed in the series include:
- Episode 2: What Opportunities are Available to CFO’s in Succession Planning?
- Episode 3: What are the Challenges CFO’s face in Succession Planning?
- Episode 4: Why is it important for CFO’s to Expand their Succession Planning Knowledge?
- Episode 5: How Can CFO’s Impact Succession Planning?
- Episode 6: What Succession Planning Topics are Unique to a CFO?
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key takeaways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “The CFO and Their Role in Succession Planning” topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.