With a change in the President, comes changes in estate tax law. This can provide short term opportunities, as well as a lot of speculation looking into the future. As such, there are many questions and what ifs. To help navigate this unknown environment we have asked our good friends and experts at Crowe to chime in. Kevin Gilbreath, a Tax Partner with Crowe and The Rawls Group’s own succession planners Hugh Roberts and David Weaver will be discussing over the next seven episodes, advanced tax strategies in the “Planning Post Pandemic and Political Unrest: What’s in It for Me” series.
In this episode, we drill down into the changing areas of estate tax. What you should know about the Biden administration’s estate tax proposals, tax laws looming to sunset in the next few years and strategies to consider for your own planning.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Planning Post Pandemic and Political Unrest: WIFM” topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- Episode 2: When and/or Should I Gift to the Next Generation?
- Episode 3: What Planning Should I Be Doing?
- Episode 4: What If I Am Not Ready to Gift to the Next Generation?
- Episode 5: Are there Downfalls to Me Holding Off on Planning?
- Episode 6: If Planning Is No Brainer, Why Don’t Owner’s Do It?
- Episode 7:Where Should a Business Owner Start to Begin Their Planning?