Financial and operational controls remain essential for protecting your business. With COVID-19 forcing employees to work from home, away from technological fire walls and additional means for digital security, many are finding additional vulnerabilities to spoofs and hacks. Invest time and money in educating and training your people so they can easily spot spyware and for extra attention to detail, inspect what you expect.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Operational Excellence & Business Performance topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1: What leaders need to be aware of and what do employees need?
- 2: How have customer habits changed and what are strategies to respond?
- 3: Regarding PPP, how do you process payroll?
- 4: How are these strange times impacting dealer inventories?
- 5: What can dealers do to address decrease in profits when sales volume has not suffered?
- 6: As a leader, what do we need to change in times of stress transition?
- 7: How can dealers be more proactive if something unforeseen happens again?
- 8: How do you re-calibrate corporate culture if consumer behavior changes long term?
- 9: What is the best way to make decisions in uncertain times?
- 11: What can you do to protect your multiples and values during time of transition?