30 years ago, we didn’t know what an LLC was and General Partnerships were popular. Now, General Partnerships are mostly extinct. The body of knowledge in succession planning is continuing to expand. Constant changes are exactly why CFOs must stay engaged in expanding their succession planning knowledge.
In this episode of the “CFO and Their Role in Succession Planning” discussion series, our very own succession planner, Loyd Rawls, along with Ed Reinhard, a Partner, and Brian Brueggeman, a Senior Manager at Crowe, share various resources for CFO’s to expand their succession planning knowledge. Knowledge is Power, which allows you as a CFO to provide high-value insight for the business’s growth and ongoing success.
Other topics discussed in the series include:
- Episode 1: Why is the CFO Important to Succession Planning?
- Episode 2: What Opportunities Are Available to CFOs in Succession Planning
- Episode 3: What are the Challenges CFO’s face in Succession Planning?
- Episode 5: How Can CFO’s Impact Succession Planning?
- Episode 6: What Succession Planning Topics are Unique to a CFO?
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key takeaways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “The CFO and Their Role in Succession Planning” topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.