CFO’s have a vested interest in the business’s continued success, also known as “Succession Planning.” In this episode of the “CFO and Their Role in Succession Planning” discussion series our very own succession planner Loyd Rawls and Brian Brueggeman, a Senior Advisor, and Ed Reinhard a Partner with Crowe, discuss how a CFO can impact succession planning.
Many owners want to avoid succession planning because they believe it is just about planning for death or retirement; however, it is more about sustainability. To help motivate the owner to act, speak in terms of addressing the possible and probable issues that can impact growth or any industry or economic transition that can impact the business in the future. Other topics discussed in the series include:
- Episode 1: Why is the CFO Important to Succession Planning?
- Episode 2: What Opportunities Are Available to CFOs in Succession Planning
- Episode 3: What are the Challenges CFO’s face in Succession Planning?
- Episode 4: Why is it important for a CFO to expand their succession planning knowledge?
- Episode 6: What Succession Planning Topics are Unique to a CFO?
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key takeaways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “The CFO and Their Role in Succession Planning” topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.