In difficult times, all we want is more control. But, finding control can feel like a fleeting dream. You figure out inventory, but then mother nature comes for a visit. Jean Venant shares a trick for gain more control – “LEVERAGE”
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Operational Excellence & Business Performance topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1: What leaders need to be aware of and what do employees need?
- 2: How have customer habits changed and what are strategies to respond?
- 3: Regarding PPP, how do you process payroll?
- 4: How are these strange times impacting dealer inventories?
- 5: What can dealers do to address decrease in profits when sales volume has not suffered?
- 6: As a leader, what do we need to change in times of stress transition?
- 7: How can dealers be more proactive if something unforeseen happens again?
- 8: How do you re-calibrate corporate culture if consumer behavior changes long term?
- 10: What should dealer do right now to protect their business?
- 11: What can you do to protect your multiples and values during time of transition?