Family Business Advisor- Strategic Planning Guide
Planning builds business value through identifying clearly defined goals and a vision that provides a distinct direction for the future. If you don’t know where you want to go, and how you are going to get there, the probability of ending up in the right place without a family business advisor is slim to none.
Why Is it Important?
- Serves as the compass for future business and succession decisions. Generates detailed, long-term action goals for the organization, such as operating methodology, talent recruitment, effective business structuring, and effective communication.allowing you the ability to adapt to change easily.
- Enables the implementation of structures and processes critical to the fulfillment of business vision and long-term goals.
- Creates a collaborative working environment. Allows you, supporting family members, and key management the ability to discuss and confirm the vision and mission of the organization, as well as the resources needed to achieve business goals.
Download the Strategic Planning section of our Succession Matrix® guide.
See how your business compares to best practices in our printable guide complete with worksheets and additional insights.
Symptoms of a Strategic Planning Problem
- Vision conflict between owners, family, and key leaders
- Unclear mission, vision and values between owners, family and employees
- Low employee engagement
- High turnover
Use this succession planning guide written by our family business advisor team to help navigate the intricacies of Strategic Planning, and be sure to used an experienced family business advisor when looking for succession planning. Be better prepared to implement your strategic succession plan and ensure your transition goes smoothly and that your legacy remains intact. Download this guide, along with our other Succession Matrix guide that can be found here on our site.
What are the issues impacting the value of your business?
Contact us to schedule a Phase I diagnostic assessment of your business to find out.