As companies have had to shift to remote work for an extensive period of time, it has raised the question of how remote work impacts company culture and performance. Some team members enjoy remote work and you may find their performance has not changed or may even be better. And some employees, may not thrive outside of the office. You have to look at what works with the job description, team synergy and the person and what does not work and innovate to accommodate those employees who may prefer to continue working from home, or who want a more flexible schedule arrangement. Talk to your people, discuss with your leadership, and identify where your organization can innovate and move forward to accommodate remote work and flexible schedules
Watch the short video to hear Drew Larson with BrownWinick LLP, Tiffany Cardwell a Principal in the HR Solutions Group of MCM CPAs & Advisors and our very own Loyd Rawls to hear insights on the burning question.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Burning Question” topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Do you have a burning question you want to discuss with an expert? Submit your question via the Ask An Expert form!
Tune into more burning questions by subscribing to our blog on the right side of the page. You will receive updates when new episodes are live that will address:
- Adjusting to the new normal for industries that rely on customer interactions
- Messaging for business owners / leaders to share with their people in times of crisis
- Navigating the path when some family want to work in the business & others pursue other careers
- Addressing uncomfortable subjects that are more difficult during crisis as opposed to normal times
- Strategies for helping a son and daughter to learn how to work together
- Navigating business transitions when the next gen is not interested in the family business
- Proactive strategies to position the business for the “unknown”
- Communication tactics ease employee’s anxiety and worry
- Managing emotions of others and self in times of stress
- Strategies to increase sales to cover costs and create more points of revenue