Business structures and agreements have a huge influence on taxation, ownership control, transfer on gifts and estates, and shareholder access to cash flow.
A critical component of the interdependent areas of the Succession Matrix®, business structures also protect owners by helping to achieve desired outcomes with any partners, involved family, and key managers.
To get started, consider these 5 areas of the business structure checklist:
- Assess your current business structure and business document circumstances relative to your confirmed goals.
- Confirm your advisor team to assist with business structuring.
- Discuss business structuring goals and issues with your advisor team.
- Add a business structuring section to your succession planning action agenda.
- Schedule regular meetings with advisor team to establish accountability.
Above all, business structuring deals with the mechanical aspect of how you operate your business.
Click the following link to read Dan Iosue’s post on the Multi Unit Franchising’s website titled: Business Structuring – 5 Steps to Help You Protect Profit and Performance
Read the article and then reach out us to get some insights on your own situation. Even if you don’t become a client, a few moments with us may help you save years of difficulties. Contact Us