Our environment is constantly changing, which requires strong leadership with a strategic mindset. As a business owner, you have a choice. A choice to either
- Become overwhelmed with supply chain issues, consolidation, and inflation, and allow change and circumstances to control you or,
- Take the “bull by the horns” and do what it takes to create more control over your environment.
Strong leadership does not mean you have to know all of the answers all of the time. It may mean you show vulnerability with your team and admit you don’t know, lean on others for insight and creative problem-solving. If you are feeling your mind racing with wonderment, take a deep breath and leverage the energy for good by moving from a feeling of panic to an attitude of resourcefulness:
- Connect with your why – mission and vision behind what you do
- Lean on your years of experience problem solving, the team you have assembled, and doing a lot with very little.
As you move to a resourceful “We will Thrive” attitude, knowledge is power, use it to your advantage.
- President Biden’s Proposed Tax Changes– What politicians will decide and when is up in the air. But we know what opportunities are at our fingertips right now.
- Balancing Family and Business – Expressed wants and needs of employees, family, strategic partners, and customers can feel like a constant push and pull environment as a business owner. There are strategies available to promote harmony and create healthy boundaries between family and business.
- Readiness Survey: Knowing where your business stands– Even though your business faces internal and external opportunities and threats, you have the power to calm the waters. Knowledge is power. Just a seven-minute investment of time will provide you insight into critical issues and missed opportunities impacting the sustainability and value of your business.
Click the following link to read the complete article on the National Provisioners website: Act-On the Known
Read the article and then reach out to us to get some insights into your own situation. A few moments with us will provide you insight and clarity for your next steps forward. Contact Us
Contact us and we can help you with insights, other resources, and see if it makes sense to work together. At the very least, in 30 minutes, you may get some ideas you can apply to your business right away.
The Succession Planning Matrix
The Succession Planning Matrix
Many people put off succession planning because they think it means retirement, exit, and the end. However; succession planning is just the beginning. It gives the owner options in terms of what “their next” looks like, whether that be growth, philanthropy, or a new business venture. Our process focuses are addressing 10 key areas of what we call the Succession Matrix.
Click the following link for more drill-down resources on The Succession Matrix, or check out our Facebook post.
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to stay informed on how to overcome related succession planning issues.