Every organization has a culture. It’s the collective personality of the people who represent you, and/or the owner and leadership, on a daily basis. As such, it’s a blend of behavior patterns that either draw people in or push them away. In short, every culture has some appeal, some cracks, and some rough edges.
So how do you patch the cracks and smooth the rough edges? You ask a few simple questions:
- Have we (everyone in the organization) lost sight of our primary purpose?
- What’s our identity?
- How well do people know and relate to your guiding principles?
- Can we deliver what we’re being asked to do?
- Does our behavior – what we do – confirm we have an effective work ethic?
- Are our recognition and reward systems aligned with what we want?
Once you’ve answered these questions, you’ll have a sense of cultural health.
Click the following link to read the complete article on the Digital Dealer website: How Do You Diagnose and Mend a Broken Culture
Read the article and then reach out us to get some insights on your own situation. A few moments with us will provide you insight and clarity for your next steps forward. Contact Us