Culture is defined and created by shared common values and non-negotiables of leadership. Whether one intentionally focuses on building a certain culture of doesn’t put another effort at all towards the cause, CULTURE ALWAYS EXISTS. Just depends if is is one that attracts and empowers people or creates high turnover and poor performance.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a ways and will realize you will want more. For more on this topic, check out the other episodes:
- 2: Did you intentionally set out to build a culture of opportunity for others – or did that come with time?
- 3: What were the key characteristics that were important to you as you developed the culture of this organization?
- 4: Are those characteristics still the same?
- 5: How did you align your people to the culture you desired?
- 6: How important is respect in the workplace – and as a leader, how did you manage and enforce it?
- 7: Share with us how important it is for your people to be entrepreneurial in mindset and behavior?
- 8: As you looked to the your “what’s next” how have you ensured the initial core values of the organization have sustained over time? Did you encounter challenges or resistance?
- 9: Is there anything you would have done – or would do differently?
The only constant one can plan for is change. Strategic planning positions the business to address the probable, possible, and potential contingencies impacting business success.
Click the following link for more drill-down resources on Strategic Planning
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to stay informed on how to overcome related succession planning issues.
We can help you with insights, other resources, and see if it makes sense to work together. At the very least, in 30 minutes, you may get some ideas you can apply to your business right away.