If you want to boost your business performance, separate yourself from the competition, and enrich your life in just about every way, how do you do it?
Here are some steps that others have found useful in moving away from “good enough” to “exceptional experience.”
- Give people specific goals.
- Make your beliefs and values related to the workplace non-negotiable.
- Use a variety of “languages” to share your thoughts.
- Hire, review, and promote accordingly.
- Invest in administrative, technical, and interpersonal skill development for your staff.
- Identify the informal leaders in your dealership.
- When you find yourself thinking you’ve done enough, go back to step 1 and start all over.
Now, decide whether or not the increase you’d like to have in business performance is worth the energy and effort it will take to get it.
Click the following link to read Dan Schneider’s post on the Automotive Buy Sell Report’s website titled: Moving beyond “Good Enough” business performance
Read the article and then contact us to get some insights on your own scenario. Even if you don’t become a client, a few minutes with us may help you save years of headaches. Contact Us
Business value is tied to performance. Top talent, strategic vendors, and creditors will be influenced by the organization’s competitive advantage in the marketplace. Traditionally, transitions generally bring with it a drop in profits. It is crucial that your business is operating at peak performance in order to fulfill cash flow needs and expectations during times of transition.
Click the following links for more drill-down resources on Business Performance.
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to stay informed on how to overcome related succession planning issues.
We can help you with insights, other resources, and see if it makes sense to work together. At the very least, in 30 minutes, you may get some ideas you can apply to your business right away.