In order to ensure you are moving your business in the right direction, with respect to your personal motivation and perspective, answer these five key questions:
- Do you feel a responsibility to take care of those who depend on your business?
- What impact do you want to have on your employees and your community?
- Does your attitude and mindset help or hurt your business, key relationships, and/or the continuity of your business through the next generation?
- Do you understand your own outlook towards the business?
- How much do you care if your business continues after you are gone?
Above all, take a moment to step back and ask yourself what motivated you to start this journey and consider where you want it to go.
Click the following link to read Kendall Rawls’s post on the Multi Unit Franchising’s website titled: 5 Key Questions To Determine If Your Are Moving In The Right Direction
Read the article and then reach out us to get some insights on your own situation. Even if you don’t become a client, a few moments with us may help you save years of difficulties. Contact Us
Owner Motivation and Perspective
An owner’s perspective and attitude towards the business, employees and the community shapes the culture of the organization, attitudes of employees and customers.
Click the following link for more drill down resources on Owner Motivation and Perspective
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to stay informed on how to overcome related succession planning issues.
Contact us and we can help you with insights, other resources, and see if it makes sense to work together. At the very least, in 30 minutes, you may get some ideas you can apply to your business right away.