In order to ensure you are moving your business in the right direction, with respect to your personal motivation and perspective, answer these five key questions:
- Do you feel a responsibility to take care of those who depend on your business?
- What impact do you want to have on your employees and your community?
- Does your attitude and mindset help or hurt your business, key relationships, and/or the continuity of your business through the next generation?
- Do you understand your own outlook towards the business?
- How much do you care if your business continues after you are gone?
Above all, take a moment to step back and ask yourself what motivated you to start this journey and consider where you want it to go.
Click the following link to read Kendall Rawls’s post on the Multi Unit Franchising’s website titled: 5 Key Questions To Determine If Your Are Moving In The Right Direction
Read the article and then reach out us to get some insights on your own situation. Even if you don’t become a client, a few moments with us may help you save years of difficulties. Contact Us