A recent study performed which Gina Miller discusses in this podcast revealed 60% of business owners surveyed felt they understood the value of their business but only 8% had their business valued in the last few years. Where do you fall?
Champ Rawls a Partner of The Rawls Group and Gina Miller who is a Partner with Bennett Thrasher in their Dispute, Valuation and Forensics department discuss VALUE.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Business Value: How to Determine and Grow Value topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1. How do you define value?
- 2. How do you increase business value?
- 3. How do you determine business value?
- 4. Do business owners understand their retirement needs?
- 6. When should owners start planning for transition?
- 7. What are the first steps to begin to transition the business?
- 8. What cash flow considerations should business owners evaluate when deciding sell vs. grow?