The more things change, the more they stay the same. The team of experts featured in the video talks about impacts on culture post-pandemic. The common takeaway revolves around remote work. As a business owner or leader who had to transition a team to remote work or an individual who had to make the transition, there is something in this video for everyone. It is believed that remote work will have the single most significant long-term impact on our work cultures as we continue to move forward. Fears and anxieties about whether or not remote work will work, along with ensuring organizations have the right tools, resources, policies, and procedures in place to ensure employee productivity and business longevity.
Thank you to Emily Possidento a Partner with MCM and Advisors, Jon Gumbel and Kwende Jones, Partners with Burr & Forman, and our very own succession planner, Dan Schenider.
As you listen to this episode, you will walk away with key take-a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Burning Question” topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Do you have a burning question you want to discuss with an expert? Submit your question via the Ask An Expert form!
Tune into more burning questions by subscribing to our blog on the right side of the page. You will receive updates when new episodes are live that will address:
- Adjusting to the new normal for industries that rely on customer interactions
- Messaging for business owners / leaders to share with their people in times of crisis
- Navigating the path when some family want to work in the business & others pursue other careers
- Addressing uncomfortable subjects that are more difficult during crisis as opposed to normal times
- Strategies for helping a son and daughter to learn how to work together
- Navigating business transitions when the next gen is not interested in the family business
- Proactive strategies to position the business for the “unknown”
- Communication tactics ease employee’s anxiety and worry
- Managing emotions of others and self in times of stress
- Strategies to increase sales to cover costs and create more points of revenue