The only sustainable attitude is a customer minded attitude. Care for each other and our clients is a driving core value Loyd Rawls founded The Rawls Group upon in 1973. We care about our clients, their goals, their employees and their managers. We become apart of our clients organization and they become apart of our greater family.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and may want more. Click to visit the “Creating a Culture of Opportunity topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1: What is your definition of culture?
- 2: Did you intentionally set out to build a culture of opportunity for others – or did that come with time?
- 3: What were the key characteristics that were important to you as you developed the culture of this organization?
- 5: How did you align your people to the culture you desired?
- 6: How important is respect in the workplace – and as a leader, how did you manage and enforce it?
- 7: Share with us how important it is for your people to be entrepreneurial in mindset and behavior?
- 8: As you looked to the your “what’s next” how have you ensured the initial core values of the organization have sustained over time? Did you encounter challenges or resistance?
- 9: Is there anything you would have done – or would do differently?
The only constant one can plan for is change. Strategic planning positions the business to address the probable, possible, and potential contingencies impacting business success.
Click the following link for more drill-down resources on Strategic Planning
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to stay informed on how to overcome related succession planning issues.
We can help you with insights, other resources, and see if it makes sense to work together. At the very least, in 30 minutes, you may get some ideas you can apply to your business right away.