“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care” ~ Theodore Roosevelt. Caring is a core foundation of The Rawls Group based upon the power of caring for each other and our clients success.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a ways and will realize you will want more. For more on this topic, check out the other episodes:
- 1: What is your definition of culture?
- 2: Did you intentionally set out to build a culture of opportunity for others – or did that come with time?
- 4: Are those characteristics still the same?
- 5: How did you align your people to the culture you desired?
- 6: How important is respect in the workplace – and as a leader, how did you manage and enforce it?
- 7: Share with us how important it is for your people to be entrepreneurial in mindset and behavior?
- 8: As you looked to the your “what’s next” how have you ensured the initial core values of the organization have sustained over time? Did you encounter challenges or resistance?
- 9: Is there anything you would have done – or would do differently?