As advisors, The Rawls Group takes on the responsibility of facilitating the sticky and complex issues of our clients. As a result, Loyd set out to recruit talent who had the ability to be vulnerable so to listen to understand while also lead with confidence so to facilitate resolution to complex personal, family, business and financial dynamics.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and may want more. Click to visit the “Creating a Culture of Opportunity topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1: What is your definition of culture?
- 2: Did you intentionally set out to build a culture of opportunity for others – or did that come with time?
- 3: What were the key characteristics that were important to you as you developed the culture of this organization?
- 4: Are those characteristics still the same?
- 5: How did you align your people to the culture you desired?
- 6: How important is respect in the workplace – and as a leader, how did you manage and enforce it?
- 8: As you looked to the your “what’s next” how have you ensured the initial core values of the organization have sustained over time? Did you encounter challenges or resistance?
- 9: Is there anything you would have done – or would do differently?