As an entrepreneurs you are driven by a dream, the impact your business can have on your community and the lifestyle you endeavor to experience. Loyd Rawls shares his perspective of culture as a fellow entrepreneur. Loyd has dedicated his life to succession planning, and along the way developed an organization where The Rawls Group associates and partners have the opportunity to impact lives and perpetuate legacies. Looking back, there are always lessons to be learned of what one could have done better. Listen into this episode to learn from Loyd’s 45+ years of experience in cultivating culture.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and may want more. Click to visit the “Creating a Culture of Opportunity topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1: What is your definition of culture?
- 2: Did you intentionally set out to build a culture of opportunity for others – or did that come with time?
- 3: What were the key characteristics that were important to you as you developed the culture of this organization?
- 4: Are those characteristics still the same?
- 5: How did you align your people to the culture you desired?
- 6: How important is respect in the workplace – and as a leader, how did you manage and enforce it?
- 7: Share with us how important it is for your people to be entrepreneurial in mindset and behavior?
- 8: As you looked to the your “what’s next” how have you ensured the initial core values of the organization have sustained over time? Did you encounter challenges or resistance?