Without a focus on recruitment and retention, franchisees will find themselves constantly short staffed and spending time and effort hiring to fill holes versus spending time focused on growing the business. Each hire is so important, the impact it has on team dynamics, cost of promoting the role and cost of training impact the bottom line.
Over 11 episodes, Jeff Bannon a Partner of The Rawls Group and Aichia Bascaro, President of American Franchise Academy discuss leadership – keys for development people, attracting top talent and creating opportunities within your franchise organization for growth.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Where Are All of the Leaders” series page.
Other episodes in the series:
- 1 – What are some of the primary challenges business owners are facing in their organizations related to talent?
- 2 – Are you seeing a change in motivation or expectations of up and coming leaders compared to years past?
- 3 – Are franchisees struggling to recruit people out of college as an attractive career choice?
- 4 – How do franchisees overcome the “from college to manger entitlement” mentality that seems to be growing trend?
- 5 – How can franchisees move from the doer & manager and growing their portfolio, while creating a culture of leadership for up-and-comers?
- 6 – What are your thoughts on how franchisees can build a sustainable talent model, meaning growing from the inside vs hiring from the outside?
- 7 – How can franchisees attract young talent who want to stay & grow with their organization?
- 8 – How do you encourage franchise owners to ensure they have the knowledge, skills and trust to develop leaders?
- 9 – How can franchise owners use succession planning as a tool to better recruit, develop and retain talent?
- 11 – Where are all of the leaders?