The supply chain is one of the many nuances impacted by COVID-19. As such, dealers need to be focused on inventory and pipeline as it impacts the ability to drive sales. Customers are shopping lower payments. Where some dealers are reporting lower numbers, many dealers are either hitting or selling more than goal. Managing the pipeline and inventory is more important than ever before as we work thru the COVID-19 transition.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Operational Excellence & Business Performance topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1: What leaders need to be aware of and what do employees need?
- 2: How have customer habits changed and what are strategies to respond?
- 3: Regarding PPP, how do you process payroll?
- 5: What can dealers do to address decrease in profits when sales volume has not suffered?
- 6: As a leader, what do we need to change in times of stress transition?
- 7: How can dealers be more proactive if something unforeseen happens again?
- 8: How do you re-calibrate corporate culture if consumer behavior changes long term?
- 9: What is the best way to make decisions in uncertain times?
- 10: What should dealer do right now to protect their business?
- 11: What can you do to protect your multiples and values during time of transition?
Business value is tied to performance. Top talent, strategic vendors, and creditors will be influenced by the organization’s competitive advantage in the marketplace. Traditionally, transitions generally bring with it a drop in profits. It is crucial that your business is operating at peak performance in order to fulfill cash flow needs and expectations during times of transition.
Click the following links for more drill-down resources on Business Performance.
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to stay informed on how to overcome related succession planning issues.
We can help you with insights, other resources, and see if it makes sense to work together. At the very least, in 30 minutes, you may get some ideas you can apply to your business right away.