At the heart of your business lies your culture. When people feel defeated or stressed; motivation to go above and beyond is less likely. During times of transition, like COVID-19, pour your heart into your culture. Re-calibrate the message from we will survive to we will thrive. Enthusiasm and an overall feeling of care is contagious.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Operational Excellence & Business Performance topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1: What leaders need to be aware of and what do employees need?
- 2: How have customer habits changed and what are strategies to respond?
- 3: Regarding PPP, how do you process payroll?
- 4: How are these strange times impacting dealer inventories?
- 6: As a leader, what do we need to change in times of stress transition?
- 7: How can dealers be more proactive if something unforeseen happens again?
- 8: How do you re-calibrate corporate culture if consumer behavior changes long term?
- 9: What is the best way to make decisions in uncertain times?
- 10: What should dealer do right now to protect their business?
- 11: What can you do to protect your multiples and values during time of transition?