An event like COVID-19 forces organizations to change, from day-to-day operations to how we interact with our people, customers and community. Strategic planning provides an impactful process to integrate COVID 19 learnings into the business. If there is a Strategic Plan on The Shelf, which we refer to as SPOTS, take some time with the leadership team to revisit and make necessary adjustments. What you may find is that the overall culture is on point, but your business strategies need recalibration.
Watch the short video to hear Tiffany Cardwell, a Principal in the HR Solutions Group with MCM CPA & Advisors and our very own Dan Schneider, Partner of The Rawls Group Business Succession Planners and hear insights on the burning question.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Burning Question” topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Do you have a burning question you want to discuss with an expert? Submit your question via the Ask An Expert form!
Tune into more burning questions by subscribing to our blog on the right side of the page. You will receive updates when new episodes are live that will address:
- Adjusting to the new normal for industries that rely on customer interactions
- Messaging for business owners / leaders to share with their people in times of crisis
- Navigating the path when some family want to work in the business & others pursue other careers
- Addressing uncomfortable subjects that are more difficult during crisis as opposed to normal times
- Strategies for helping a son and daughter to learn how to work together
- Navigating business transitions when the next gen is not interested in the family business
- Proactive strategies to position the business for the “unknown”
- Communication tactics ease employee’s anxiety and worry
- Managing emotions of others and self in times of stress
- Strategies to increase sales to cover costs and create more points of revenue