Understanding your long-term lifestyle goals is key to evaluating the keep versus sell question. Start with your number and then work back from there. Identifying what you need/want to live the lifestyle you have worked so hard to cultivate will allow you to develop a short term plan based upon where you are today.
Champ Rawls a partner of The Rawls Group and Gina Miller who is a partner with Bennett Thrasher in their Dispute, Valuation and Forensics department discuss various nuances of VALUE.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Business Value: How to Determine and Grow Value topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- How do you define value?
- How do you increase business value?
- How do you determine business value?
- Do business owners understand their retirement needs?
- Do you think business owners generally know the value of their business?
- When should owners start planning for transition?
- What are the first steps to begin to transition the business?