The election is behind us now, so what will happen next? With COVID still influencing our daily lives there are many unknowns. Hugh Roberts and David Weaver, Succession Planners with The Rawls Group and Kevin Gilbreath, a Partner with Crowe discuss over 7 episodes advanced planning strategies in an environment of so many unknowns.
Tune in to the “Planning Post Pandemic and Political Unrest: What’s In It For Me” series for a deeper understanding of the opportunities at your fingertips. Combined, the experts featured represent over 75 years of planning experience. Topics discussed include:
- What is Changing in the Areas of Estate Tax?
- When and/or Should I Gift to the Next Generation?
- What Planning Should I Be Doing?
- What If I Am Not Ready to Gift to the Next Generation?
- Are there Downfalls to Me Holding Off on Planning?
- If Planning Is No Brainer, Why Don’t Owner’s Do It?
- Where Should a Business Owner Start to Begin Their Planning?
This is one of many topics discussed in our Advancing Your Business, People and Legacy Podcast. For additional topics visit our Succession Podcast page.