Due to COVID-19, people are emotionally stressed and flooded with the unknown. As leaders, we have to be aware of the change of focus and perspective our people are showing up with to work. Are they safe, is their family safe, how is the health of their community. Employees need much more communication, check-in and genuine “how are you doing’s?” in environments of transition.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Operational Excellence & Business Performance topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 2: How have customer habits changed and what are strategies to respond?
- 3: Regarding PPP, how do you process payroll?
- 4: How are these strange times impacting dealer inventories?
- 5: What can dealers do to address decrease in profits when sales volume has not suffered?
- 6: As a leader, what do we need to change in times of stress transition?
- 7: How can dealers be more proactive if something unforeseen happens again?
- 8: How do you re-calibrate corporate culture if consumer behavior changes long term?
- 9: What is the best way to make decisions in uncertain times?
- 10: What should dealer do right now to protect their business?
- 11: What can you do to protect your multiples and values during time of transition?