Customers are shopping differently. Contact-less and online shopping is on the rise. As such, dealerships and sales team need to respond to the changes in customer behavior. In many stores, traffic is down but sales are still on goal and/or over. Time of transition demands flexibility and able to respond to the changing needs of the environment.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Operational Excellence & Business Performance topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1: What leaders need to be aware of and what do employees need?
- 3: Regarding PPP, how do you process payroll?
- 4: How are these strange times impacting dealer inventories?
- 5: What can dealers do to address decrease in profits when sales volume has not suffered?
- 6: As a leader, what do we need to change in times of stress transition?
- 7: How can dealers be more proactive if something unforeseen happens again?
- 8: How do you re-calibrate corporate culture if consumer behavior changes long term?
- 9: What is the best way to make decisions in uncertain times?
- 10: What should dealer do right now to protect their business?
- 11: What can you do to protect your multiples and values during time of transition?