Loyd Rawls, a succession planner with The Rawls Group, along with Brian Brueggeman a Senior Manager, and Ed Reinhard a Partner with Crowe have been discussing the CFO’s Role in Succession Planning. This episode focuses on succession topics unique to a CFO. Forecasted tax flow concerns, credit continuity, or what if the owner is not interested in discussing succession are just a few of the unique concerns discussed in this episode.
Other topics discussed in the series include:
- Episode 1: Why is the CFO Important to Succession Planning?
- Episode 2: What Opportunities Are Available to CFOs in Succession Planning
- Episode 3: What are the Challenges CFO’s face in Succession Planning?
- Episode 4: Why is it important for a CFO to expand their succession planning knowledge?
- Episode 5: How Can a CFO Impact Succession Planning?
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key takeaways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “The CFO and Their Role in Succession Planning” topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.