Episode 6: What can organizations do to retain key employees?
Retaining key employees is critical to the success of an organization. One way to accomplish this is to have retention strategies in place. In addition to employee engagement, strategies should include personal and professional development, amongst others.
What can organizations do to retain key employees? is Episode #6 of the “Turnover – What Causes it and How to Avoid it.” As you listen to this Episode you will walk away with key take a ways and will realize you will want more. For more on this topic, check out the other Episodes:
- Episode 1: What is the cost of turnover?
- Episode 2: Why do organizations suffer turnover?
- Episode 3: Is turnover avoidable?
- Episode 4: How can an organization develop an environment to minimize turnover?
- Episode 5: What is one of the biggest mistakes employers make when retaining key talent?
- Episode 7: Should organizations intentionally review their talent?
- Episode 8: When unemployment is low, what is the impact to organizations ability to retain talent?
- Episode 9: Do employees leave the organization or their boss?
- Episode 10: What recommendations do you have for organizations to recruit and retain key talent?
- Episode 11: What is one key thing to start doing to recruit and retain key talent?
Business value is tied to performance. Top talent, strategic vendors and creditors will be influenced by the organizations competitive advantage in the market place. Traditionally, transitions generally bring with it a drop in profits. It is crucial that your business is operating at peak performance in order to fulfill cash flow needs and expectations during times of transition.
Click the following links for more drill down resource on Business Performance.
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to stay informed on how to overcome related succession planning issues.
Contact us and we can help you with insights, other resources, and see if it makes sense to work together. At the very least, in 30 minutes, you may get some ideas you can apply to your business right away.