Organizations who create teams that win, stay relevant and competitive. Creating winning teams means intentionally reviewing your key talent consistently and often. Develop your teams to have depth, and ensure you have succession strategies in place to replace those roles where people have moved onto other areas of the organization, or those who have left.
Over 11 episodes, Dan Schneider a Partner of The Rawls Group and Renay Winston President of People 1 discuss turnover, the impact to the organization, the cause and how to avoid it.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and may want more. Click to visit the “Turnover: Causes and How to Increase Retention topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- Episode 1: What is the cost of turnover?
- Episode 2: Why do organizations suffer turnover?
- Episode 3: Is turnover avoidable?
- Episode 4: How can an organization develop an environment to minimize turnover?
- Episode 5: What is one of the biggest mistakes employers make when retaining key talent?
- Episode 6: What can organizations do to retain key employees?
- Episode 8: When unemployment is low, what is the impact to organizations ability to retain talent?
- Episode 9: Do employees leave the organization or their boss?
- Episode 10: What recommendations do you have for organizations to recruit and retain key talent?
- Episode 11: What is one key thing to start doing to recruit and retain key talent?