Champ shares a key dynamic we look for in determining value which is “What is the potential profitability during a transaction.” Digging into leadership bench strength, management teamwork, and process provides a good indicator for future performance. Gina also shares 3 approaches to determining business value.
Champ Rawls a Partner of The Rawls Group and Gina Miller who is a Partner with Bennett Thrasher in their Dispute, Valuation and Forensics department discuss VALUE.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Business Value: How to Determine and Grow Value topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1 – How do you define value?
- 3 – How do you determine business value?
- 4 – Do business owners understand their retirement needs?
- 5 – Do you think business owners generally know the value of their business?
- 6 – When should owners start planning for transition?
- 7 – What are the first steps to begin to transition the business?
- 8 – What cash flow considerations should business owners evaluate when deciding sell vs. grow?