Business value depends upon many moving parts – earnings, profit, forecast growth and risk. An area many business owner overlook, is the dependence of the operation on their leadership. Selling or transitioning the business to the next generation requires leadership bench strength and the ability for the business to operate independent of the owner.
Champ Rawls a Partner of The Rawls Group and Gina Miller who is a Partner with Bennett Thrasher in their Dispute, Valuation and Forensics department discuss VALUE.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Business Value: How to Determine and Grow Value topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1 – How do you define value?
- 2 – How do you increase business value?
- 4 – Do business owners understand their retirement needs?
- 5 – Do you think business owners generally know the value of their business?
- 6 – When should owners start planning for transition?
- 7 – What are the first steps to begin to transition the business?
- 8 – What cash flow considerations should business owners evaluate when deciding sell vs. grow?