Before making any decisions about the future of your business, it is critical to step back and make an assessment of goals and vision. Evaluate if your business is ready, are you ready and how do you want the future to look.
Champ Rawls a Partner of The Rawls Group and Gina Miller who is a Partner with Bennett Thrasher in their Dispute, Valuation and Forensics department discuss VALUE.
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Business Value: How to Determine and Grow Value topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Other topics discussed in the series:
- 1: How do you define value?
- 2: How do you increase business value?
- 3: How do you determine business value?
- 4: Do business owners understand their retirement needs?
- 5: Do you think business owners generally know the value of their business?
- 6: When should owners start planning for transition?
- 8: What cash flow considerations should business owners evaluate when deciding sell vs. grow?