Bethany Lynch with MCM CPAS and Advisors and Dan Iosue and Champ Rawls with The Rawls Group offer insight into how dealers can successfully start to reopen. Key points to consider:
- Have a plan in place and communicate it to your people.
- Take into consideration your state and local guidelines and work towards creating a safe and healthy environment for your employees and customers.
- Gather your key managers and include them in your plans for reopening.
- Work together, arm in arm, with an attitude focused on what you WILL get done versus what might not be getting done
As you listen to this episode you will walk away with key take a-ways and will realize you will want more. Click to visit the “Burning Question” topic page to easily access the additional episodes in the series.
Do you have a burning question you want to discuss with an expert? Submit your question via the Ask An Expert form!
Tune into more burning questions by subscribing to our blog on the right side of the page. You will receive updates when new episodes are live that will address:
- Adjusting to the new normal for industries that rely on customer interactions
- Messaging for business owners / leaders to share with their people in times of crisis
- Navigating the path when some family want to work in the business & others pursue other careers
- Addressing uncomfortable subjects that are more difficult during crisis as opposed to normal times
- Strategies for helping a son and daughter to learn how to work together
- Navigating business transitions when the next gen is not interested in the family business
- Proactive strategies to position the business for the “unknown”
- Communication tactics ease employee’s anxiety and worry
- Managing emotions of others and self in times of stress
- Strategies to increase sales to cover costs and create more points of revenue
The only constant one can plan for is change. Strategic planning positions the business to address the probable, possible, and potential contingencies impacting business success.
Click the following link for more drill down resources on Strategic Planning
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to stay informed on how to overcome related succession planning issues.
We can help you with insights, other resources, and see if it makes sense to work together. At the very least, in 30 minutes, you may get some ideas you can apply to your business right away.